High school.Not sure what they call it but I heard they were doing it @ the school last night.Anyone know anything about it?
High school.Not sure what they call it but I heard they were doing it @ the school last night.Anyone know anything about it?
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
There were fights at Clintwood Elementary last night.
Mixed Martial Arts
Thanks..I thought I heard someone say Pound..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Yea they were last night in clintwood. It was my first time fighting and made my guy tap out in the first round. Andy cox from pound won fighter of the night
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I heard he was gonna fight also and heard Adam Ryan from Pound won.Congrats on ur win..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
adam ryan didnt fight unless i just missed his
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks